The United States of America has long been a hub for high-quality higher education. The country hosts some of the best educational institutions in the world, with students from all over the world coming to the Land of Opportunity to pursue their dreams. However, it all ends horribly in the form of stiff competition and a tougher ride to premium institutions. It's understandable.
To help capable Americans get into institutions of their choice, CarHP is doing its part to facilitate financial support for students who might be missing out on quality education. The "All-American $1,000 Car Review/Essay Scholarship" aims to offer financial aid of $1,000 to students, with the help of an exciting and competition-free challenge. Participants simply need to write an essay, or a review of any car sold in the U.S. and submit the same. Think you've got what it takes? You can find all the required information below:
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
Any student who has secured a seat in any accredited and recognized American university is eligible for the scholarship. That means, students studying in colleges recognized as per the law of the state of location of the college, across America, are eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidate must be 18 years or older during admission.
- The candidate has to secure admission in any approved undergraduate/ Postgraduate course in any reputed US educational institute.
- The candidate should submit a non-plagiarised Review or an Essay of a Car that is on sale in the USA in 2021.
- The Review/Essay should between 1200-1500 words.
- The Top 10 entries will be featured on the website and the Best Review wins the $1000 Scholarship.
How to Apply for the All American $1000 Car Review/Essay Scholarship
The application process is and straightforward. The entries will be accepted from May 15th, 2021, and would shut down on February 28th, 2022.
- The application is in online mode only, offline work will not be accepted.
- Personal information such as name, contact information, education qualification, background details are a must fill.
- The essay should not exceed 1500 words.
- The essay should be precise, to the point, with no grammatical error.
- The essay should not have any obscene, pornographic, libelous, targeting religious sentiments or otherwise objectionable elements, for then it will get disqualified.
- You cannot edit or change once you’ve submitted the Essay/Review.
- Proofread before you submit.
Only one candidate will be chosen for the scholarship reward.
- The amount will be directly paid to the Institute where the candidate has secured admission.
- The amount will be dispensed once the candidate has enrolled him/herself in the institution and submits the proof for the same.
- It is a cash-only scholarship and no cash equivalent prize will be awarded.
- The candidate cannot transfer or assign the amount without the discretion of the sponsor.
- Sponsorship prize will be awarded in full regard to official rules and post verification of the applicant.
- Tax from the scholarship prize will be deducted as per Section 194B of the Income Tax Act of the U.S.
- The results will be declared on March 15th, 2022.
As the name suggests, the scholarship amount will be $1,000 for pursuing higher education in the United States. Further details are as below -
Selection Criteria for All American $1,000 Car Review/Essay Scholarship
Before the selection of an applicant will be determined by the eligibility criteria set by the sponsor.
- The candidate must submit his essay within the stipulated deadline.
- The submission must adhere to the word limit.
- The candidate must have completed his High School or 10+2 equivalent.
- The submission must be genuine and it should not be plagiarised.
- If the above-mentioned criteria are not found in the submission then the submission shall be deemed unqualified.
- If the winning candidate fails to present the documents of admission, as required, then the prize money will by default go to the second-highest scorer.
- The selection of the winner will solely depend on the sponsor. The decision will be final and binding.
- The criteria on which the essay will be judged is -
- All details must be included.
- No grammatical mistakes.
- Proper sentence formation.
- The candidate's creativity and how he articulates his/ her words.
- How aptly you can answer the question.
- The writing should be crisp and concise.
Terms and Conditions for All American $1000 Car Review/Essay Scholarship
CarHP’s Essay/Review scholarship rewards only one student with $1000 for his/her studies in the United States. The conditions that one must follow are as follows -
- Only candidates who have qualified for the eligibility criteria will be awarded the scholarship.
- The prize money will be directly transferred to the institute in the US.
- Candidates must fill in all the details that are required. Any form with incomplete information will be considered disqualified.
- The submission must be written in English only.
- The candidate can submit only one application form. Ensure it is your final write-up.
- Candidates entering just information is not considered proof of delivery or submission of the form.
- The candidates, once submitted, are property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
- If the scholarship prize winner fails to provide identity proof, submit any required document, or otherwise doesn’t meet eligibility criteria, it will be considered disqualified.
- The sponsor will not be liable for any injuries, losses, or damages that occurred in the process of application form submission.
- Taxes on scholarship prize stands as the scholarship prize recipient's responsibility.
- Taxes will be deducted as per the US Income Tax Act.
- The submission of the application form marks that the applicant, unconditionally, accepts and agrees to all official rules set by the sponsor.
- The decision of the sponsor will be final and binding.
What are you waiting for? Here's the perfect opportunity to finance the education you truly deserve. Make your dream college a reality. Start writing, and you could be the big winner!