GMC is leading everyone, introducing the AT4 available across their entire line-up in 2020. This basically means the fully-loaded premium off-road trim will be available in all its possible trucks and SUVs. And for the first time, there is 2021 Terrain AT4, Canyon AT4 and Yukon AT4. What GMC is trying to do is make the AT4 range twice as it is today. Hence strengthening their position in the market as one of the manufacturers who offer premium truck and SUV lineup.
It was first seen on the 2019 Sierra, the trim was originally developed to create a unique character of the car. Making it have unique features and enough creature comforts for everyday use. AT4 trim uniquely offers the off-road ability, innovative tech and impressive design basically giving a lifestyle to your outdoor activities. The AT4 includes rugged exteriors, blacked-out grille, fog light embellishments and rear appliques and aluminum interior highlights with premium fabrics.
AT4 has got statistics stacked behind is back and it is a hit with customers, a superlative gain of 14 percent in the sales YoY in 2019. It played a major role in helping the growth of the company. The survey got them this intel as initial Sierra AT4 buyer data, and which are mostly the ones who love adventures, are affluent, young and highly active than the usual light-duty full-size pickup buyer. They are mostly attracted to the GMC’s premium features and offerings.
“AT4 continues GMC’s bold entrance into the premium, off-road and adventure-oriented truck and SUV space… ...For each of the AT4 variants, we listened to our customers and made sure the vehicles met their active lifestyle needs.” -Phil Brook, Vice President, GMC Marketing
- Sierra AT4 offers a 2-inch factory lift, skid plates, Rancho® monotube shocks, a standard MultiPro Tailgate, available Carbon Fiber Bed and available Mud-Terrain tires.
- Sierra HD AT4 features an off-road suspension, skid plates, Rancho shocks®, a standard MultiPro Tailgate and up to 15 innovative camera views* that helps benefit not just trailering, but visibility over rough terrain and in tight corners.
- Acadia AT4 features an Advanced Twin-Clutch AWD System for increased capability on mixed surfaces, All-Terrain tires and Traction Select with Off-Road Mode.
- Canyon AT4 comes standard with off-road tuned suspension, an automatic locking rear differential and 31-inch Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac® tires. (available Spring 2020)
- Yukon AT4 offers air suspension with 4 inches of adjustability, an electronic limited-slip differential and a 15-inch head-up display. (available Summer 2020)
- Terrain AT4 will feature a rugged exterior, confident capability and advanced technology. (available Fall 2020)