Carhp Network reserves the right to change this policy any time, without giving a prior notice. Any changes to the policy will be visible on this webpage. It is recommended that you visit this URL on a periodic basis to check for any policy updates.
This Policy informs you (the user) about the information we gather on the Carhp Network, including how it is obtained, shared and managed. This Policy was updated on 7/6/2021. The Carhp Network consists of Carhp.com; the mobile versions of our website(s); tools and content from our website(s).
Retrieving of Data
- Personal Information: Whenever you visit our website, we collect your personal information. This information is voluntarily submitted by you, and comprises your name, e-mail address, postal address and credit card information. This information is collected to provide you services that you have agreed to receive.
- Additional Information: Carhp Network also collects information that doesn’t identify by your name as you visit the Carhp website and other associated services. Carhp Network may collect your I.P address, type of your device, web browser configuration, type of operating system, and whether you are a returning customer or visiting from a third party (referral) website.
- Advertisements: We also partner with advertisers, they may also use the information collected from you to generate reports for us and other advertisements. This information helps us and our associates in delivering targeted advertisements and keeping track of marketing programs. We do not provide any information that is directly associated with you (contact number or postal address) to any advertiser.
- Cookies: We place a small “cookie” file on your device. Cookies help us determine if you have visited us before. It also helps us to know the manner in which you used our site. Cookies cannot be used to read data from your device and we cannot retrieve the information from cookies of other websites. Disabling cookies might end up making the website not behave in the way it usually does.
- Surveys: Carhp, or another company on its behalf, might conduct surveys in order to target our content to audiences in a better way. At times, the overall results are shared with advertisers and third party websites. We do not share any information that might identify you without your prior consent.
Use and Sharing of Data
- Social Media Accounts and Widgets: Carhp may display widgets from social media providers, which facilitate content sharing by their users. You can also use social media accounts to login and associate yourself with Carhp Network. This functionality grants Carhp permission to access the information that you have made publicly available to be shared and used, while complying to your social media account’s terms and conditions.
- Use of your personal information: We use information from users and provide it in accumulated form to car dealers and manufacturers who might use it in their marketing campaigns. We do not share any information that is personally-identifiable.
- Service Requests: When you require services that cannot be provided by us directly, we might share personal information to the car sellers, dealers and manufacturers. Under those circumstances, they can provide the requested service from your end.
- Storage of personal information: Your personal information is saved on servers. Some of the information might also be stored in servers in different countries. This information is subjected to the laws of different countries, and the data protection laws of these countries may not be as stringent as your country of residence.
- Security: Carhp takes the security of your personal information seriously. We follow widely accepted industry standards to ensure the protection of your data. While we do our best to keep your data safe, no method of transmission on the internet or electronic storage of data is 100% secure. If you have further questions regarding data security, you can reach out to us.
- Children’s Privacy: Carhp.com is available to the general public and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we come across such personally identifiable information, we take necessary steps to remove the same from our database. If you think such information might have been collected, then you can notify us at the email address mentioned below.
California Residents: Carhp users from California can request certain information pursuable to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, related to the Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. To send such an inquiry, you can reach out to us at the address mentioned below. According to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, you have the right to opt out of Cross-Site Tracking, as well as Third-Party Marketing. Kindly contact the mentioned address for the same.
To reach out to us for more information concerning data usage, sharing, security and children’s privacy, you can reach out to Carhp Network at developer@Carhp.com.